Hayes Anderson's core activity is the provision of marketing and communications consultancy services - including public relations and marketing support. We typically operate under long-term contractual agreements with clients of two to three years duration. This represents the sort of timescale over which most marketing and corporate public relations programmes need to run if they are to start to generate a return on the client's investment. Activity is integrated and coordinated, so that messages are received (and reinforced) via multiple channels.
Our marketing and communications services include:
|Web content creation and design
Our Webmaker division specialises in corporate website content creation and design, and dynamic content (database-driven) sites. We also host sites and maintain them on behalf of our customers. Clicking any of these links will open the Webmaker site in a new window...
Our web services include:
We produce a wide range of corporate literature, including customer magazines and brochures. A new project starts by taking a detailed brief from the client, after which we will advise on alternative routes if appropriate. We will then research, write and obtain necessary approvals for the publication's content, while commissioning photography and illustration as required. We usually also procure and manage design and print, as part of a turnkey project. Database marketing and distribution services are also available if required, along with the drafting of covering letters/emails.
Our publications management services cover:
Some examples of how public relations can benefit your organisation:
- Building corporate or brand awareness
- Increasing commercial interest and sales leads
- Educating target audiences about service or product features
- Raising awareness of your activities, products or services
- Promoting your organisation as a thought-leader and innovator
- Demonstrating succesful use of your organisation's products or services
- Supporting corporate and marketing strategies - e.g. recruitment, sales development, CSR, etc.
- Reinforcing credibility among customers, prospective customers, suppliers and business partners
- Explaining your USPs
- Developing relationships with journalists and other opinion-formers
- Improving staff morale
- Assisting with crisis management